This page for conversations about solving Forrest Fenn’s poem.
My cryptic tips may not give the answer outright but they can help you to solve his puzzle.
- The map in Too Far To Walk is missing one clue and marks the location of the treasure.
- You put in your car and drive.
- The maps go from the back to the front of TTOTC, you need them once you find the wood.
- The wood is the word wood like a pilot would see on the ground.
- Objects from his stories can be found in the wood.
- Skippy’s car was removed from the wood, so you won’t find it.
- Harvey is the invisible rabbit hidden in the wood.
- You had to be brave to ride with Skippy in the woods and worth the cold.